Thursday, May 1, 2008

True Beauty

Everyone likes to look beautiful but we have always focussed on external beauty - wearing branded clothes and accessories, personal grooming etc. We go for regularly facials and to the haidressers to have the latest haircuts...... But have we felt really BEAUTIFUL??

Have you heard this saying that "true beauty comes from deep within".

I have learnt from from my own mistakes that in order to truly enjoy life we have to take care
of ourselves in four ways:

1. Have a healthy diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Take a good dietary supplement
4. Do some meditation (positive thinking)

Unfortunately, our quality of life has dwindled down. People today connect sickness with old age. Do we have to get sick as we grow older? Our forefathers were definitely "healthy" to a great extent. At least they used to live longer. People are dieing young today. What has affluence done to us?

We do not have to get sick as we grow older. We can live upto a ripe old age still remaining healthy. We do not have to start "dieing" after retirement. We do not have to end up in hospital or the home for the aged as we grow older.

I notice many people dieing young from diseases like cancer, heart attacks, stroke, diabetes etc. What is the reason? I am writing this page to help fellow humans like me to become aware
of the situation we are in today, and to take action by doing the necessary for yourself.

They say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but for me, true beauty is real and we can achieve it..... to give us greatest satisfaction in life. We can live life to the fullest and die in dignity.

I will be writing more.....in this connection. As I believe in the theory of sharing. I must share what I know to be true, and if helps you, thats my victory. Take care....

No comments: